Sedang mencari referensi soal tes bahasa Inggris BUMN? Yuk, lihat kumpulan soalnya pada artikel ini!
Tak dipungkiri, peserta yang mengikuti tes seleksi Rekrutmen Bersama BUMN (RBB) 2023 perlu mempelajari contoh soal Bahasa Inggris sebagai bahan ujian tes online tahap 2.
Adapun tes online tersebut akan diselenggarakan pada tanggal 20-22 Juli 2023 dan pengumumannya dijadwalkan pada Agustus 2023.
Menurut informasi yang disampaikan oleh laman FHCI BUMN, untuk lulus tes bahasa Inggris, peserta harus mencapai minimal skor 450 pada tes TOEFL.
Supaya bisa membantu kamu bisa lolos tes, Berita 99.co Indonesia telah menghimpun contoh soal tes bahasa Inggris BUMN secara lengkap.
Yuk, lihat kumpulan soal tes bahasa Inggris BUMN pada uraian di bawah ini.
40 Contoh Soal Tes Bahasa Inggris BUMN 2023
Soal Bahasa Inggris
1. Choose the correct form of the verb to complete the sentence: She ___________ (read) a book when I arrived.
B. was reading
C. is reading
2. Choose the correct form of the verb to complete the sentence: The company ___________ (provide) its employees with training programs.
D. will provide
3. Choose the correct form of the verb to complete the sentence: They ___________ (not finish) their project yet.
A. not finish
B. are not finishing
C. have not finished
D. had not finished
4. Choose the correct form of the verb to complete the sentence: I ___________ (not see) him since last month.
A. not see
B. have not seen
C. had not seen
D. will not see
5. Choose the correct form of the verb to complete the sentence: The new policy ___________ (affect) all employees.
D. will affect
6. Choose the correct form of the adjective to complete the sentence: This is the ___________ (big) car I have ever seen.
D. more big
7. Choose the correct form of the adjective to complete the sentence: She is ___________ (good) at public speaking than her colleague.
D. more good
8. Choose the correct form of the adjective to complete the sentence: The exam was ___________ (difficult) than I had expected.
B. more difficult
C. most difficult
9. Choose the correct form of the adverb to complete the sentence: He spoke ___________ (loudly) than anyone else in the room.
10. Choose the correct form of the adverb to complete the sentence: She worked ___________ (hard) to complete the project on time.
Tes Bahasa Inggris BUMN
Question number 11–20! The text below has incomplete sentences. Read text carefully and choose the one word or phrase from each number that best completes the sentences.
A common way of gaining knowledge is through experience, which relies on trial‐and‐error learning.
One of the authors is reminded of a time when he (11) … an Old Order Amish farmer while their two 5‐year‐old sons played with a small snapping turtle.
As the Amish boy held the turtle in one hand he would reach out with the other and tap the turtle’s beak with his index finger, jerking it away as the animal (12) … in the air.
Several times, the farmer interrupted his conversation to warn his son that if he continued (13) … the turtle, he would be sorry.
Suddenly, the boy (14) … and dropped the turtle to the ground. As the father retrieved a handkerchief from his pocket and attended to the young boy’s bleeding finger, the man looked into his son’s eyes and said in German (15) … into “Maybe the turtle has taught you what your father could not.”
The author could not help but feel that his son, who stood in horror (16) … his Amish friend’s bleeding finger, had also learned something from the experience.
An old adage (17) … , “experience is the best teacher.” If our knowledge is (18) … , however, then it is limited indeed, for experience is the best teacher only if we cannot also find other paths to knowledge.
Because experience is very (19) … of gaining knowledge, it is influenced by our social and cultural backgrounds.
(20) … is punctuated by diversity as people of different racial, ethnic, gender, and socioeconomic backgrounds not only experience vastly different things in life, but, more importantly, often interpret similar experiences quite differently.
11. Question number 11
A. Is interviewed
B. Was interviewing
C. Had interviewed
D. Was interviewed
12. Question number 12
A. Snapped harmlessly
B. Harmless snap
C. Snapping harmlessly
D. Was harmlessly snapping
13. Question number 13
A. To tease
14. Question number 14
A. Painful squeal
B. Squealed out in pain
C. Squeals out in pain
D. Squealing out in pain
15. Question number 15
A. Roughly translates
B. That is rough translation
C. Is roughly translated
D. What is roughly translated
16. Question number 16
A. Looking at
B. Looking for
C. Looked at
D. Looked for
17. Question number 17
B. Is claimed
D. Is claiming
18. Question number 18
A. To limit the personal experiences
B. Limited to personal experiences
C. Limiting personal experiences
D. Experiencing personal limitation
19. Question number 19
A. Personal and an individual way
B. Personal and individualistic way
C. Personality and individuality of way
D. Personal way and individualistic
20. Question number 20
A. Experiencing knowledge
B. Knowledge experience
C. Experiential knowledge
D. Experience of knowledge
Contoh Soal Bahasa Inggris
21. “When did you realize you had lost your purse?“
“When I …, one to pay the conductor.”
A. Was needing
B. Had needed
C. Have needing
D. Am needing
22. “Why didn’t Didi want to go home?”
“His mother …… him for causing the car accident.”
A. would blame
B. has blamed
C. is blaming
D. had blamed
23. We are going on a long trip, so we must…
A. Have checked the car
B. Have had the car checked
C. To have the car checked
D. Have the car checked
24. Your son will be operated on tomorrow morning. He … have a good rest tonight’ the doctor said.
25. The way professor Mattis teaches English not only keeps the student’ interest…….
A. And also increases their motivation
B. But also increasing their motivation
C. And he also increases their motivation
D. But also increases their motivation
26. If I were you I would put that meat in the refrigerator or it will … in this hot weather.
A. Go off
B. Go over
C. Go by
D. Go on
27. It was very difficult to park the car in Pondok Indah Mall as there were not any … parking spaces.
28. You are already grown up so you should be able to … between good and bad.
29. The manager was very worried because his production figures were …
A. Falling off
B. Falling out
C. Falling over
D. Falling through
30. Having given the prescription to the patient…
A. The medicine was taken regularly by the patient
B. The doctor told the patient to take the medicine regularly
C. The medicine had to be taken regularly by the patient
D. The patient was told to take the medicine regularly
Contoh Soal Tes Bahasa Inggris BUMN
31. He was so surprised by the things happening so fast that he had a look of … on his face.
32. The street all over Jakarta are flooded. … last night.
A. It must be raining
B. There might have rain
C. It must have rained
D. There might have been raining
33. We went to the painting exhibition … the rain.
C. In spite of
D. Despite of
34. I counted twenty students at …, the others were all members of the teaching staff.
A. The least
B. The most
C. The fewest
D. The more
35. I recommended that the organization … its by-laws as soon as possible.
A. Finished composing
B. Should finish composing
C. Finish composing
D. Finishes composing
36. I will watch Ghost Stories on metro TV as soon as I … my typing.
A. Have finished
C. Am finishing
37. She went to the school by taxi. She … by bus. There is a bus driver strike today.
A. Might gone
B. Should go
C. Should have gone
D. Ought have gone
38. Several prominent political figures involved in the scandal … before the investigating committee.
A. Will to appear
B. Are suppose to appear
C. Supposed to appear
D. Are to appear
39. The region is not fertile, … it is an industrial area.
40. You may avoid … by a motor-cycle by … on the pavement.
A. Being hit – Walking
B. Be hit – Walk
C. Hitting – Walking
D. Being hitting – Walking
Kunci Jawaban Tes Bahasa Inggris BUMN
1. B. was reading
2. A. provides
3. C. have not finished
4. B. have not seen
5. A. affects
6. C. biggest
7. B. better
8. B. more difficult
9. D. loudly
10. A. hard
11. B. Was interviewing
12. C. Snapping harmlessly
13. C. Teasing
14. B. Squealed out in pain
15. D. What is roughly translated
16. A. Looking at
17. A. Claims
18. B. Limited to personal experiences
19. B. Personal and individualistic way
20. C. Experiential knowledge
21. B. Had needed
22. D. had blamed
23. D. Have the car checked
24. D. Must
25. D. But also increases their motivation
26. A. Go Off
27. A. Vacant
28. C. Distinguish
29. A. Falling off
30. B. The doctor told the patient to take the medicine regularly
31. C. Puzzlement
32. C. It must have rained
33. D. Despite of
34. A. The least
35. A. Finished composing
36. B. Finish
37. C. Should have gone
38. B. Are suppose to appear
39. D. As
40. A. Being hit – Walking
Semoga bermanfaat, Property People.
Pantau terus artikel menarik lainnya hanya di Berita.99.co.
Ikuti pula Google News kami agar tidak ketinggalan informasi paling terkini.
Tak lupa, akses laman www.99.co/id guna menemukan beragam rumah idaman dan properti lainnya.
Dapatkan berbagai promo dan diskon menggiurkan karena ternyata beli hunian memang #segampangitu.